Throughout a long and distinguished legal career that has spanned nearly a quarter-century, The Law Offices of Laura S. Blackman, P.A., have firmly
established itself as one of the preeminent divorce law firms in South Florida.
Ms. Blackman's practice is based in Boca Raton and serves Palm Beach County and Broward County and has become synonymous with dedication, compassion, zealous representation and fierce advocacy on behalf of their clients. The Law Offices of Laura S. Blackman, P.A. is recognized and respected within the legal community and concentrates primarily in marital and family law.
Below is a summary of the professional qualifications of The Law Offices of Laura S. Blackman, P.A.
- B.A., Boston University, Boston, MA - 1984
- J.D., Suffolk University of Law, Boston, MA - 1987
- Admitted to the Florida Bar - 1989
- Member of South Palm Beach County Bar
- Member of Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- State of Florida (1989)
- Collaborative Family Law Trained Attorney
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- State of Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Once you retain the Law Offices of Laura S. Blackman, P.A., you will feel confident that your family law case will be handled with care and precision.
The Law Offices of Laura S. Blackman, P.A. caters to your family dynamics as well as your individual needs so that you can focus on what is most important...finding
happiness and moving forward with your life.
To reach the Law Offices of Laura S. Blackman, P.A. today, kindly click on the Contact tab above or call (561) 995-5960.