Florida law allows for the modification of child support, parenting plans or, in some cases, alimony. However, in order to get a family law court to grant your motion to modify child support, a parenting plan or an alimony order, you will need to prove that a substantial change in circumstances -- as well as other factors -- have occurred in your case (i.e. salary changes, changes in the needs of the child, and changes in health).